In the face of a windy school-bus stop, the bomber-style, fully insulated, wind- and water-resistant Inoa Jacket lets girls find warmth and tranquility. The Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) treated shell and lining harbors a blanket of lightweight and compressible 150-g high-loft 100% polyester insulation that hoards warmth even when damp. Ruched quilting slims the profile, secures the insulation and gives a fresh look and style. Other cold-dampening details include: internal full-length wind flap with zipper garage, insulated hood and collar, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls, and sleeve cuffs and jacket hem with internal elastic to seal out the chill. Hip length; hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Soft polyester shell is wind- and water-resistant, and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 150-g high-loft polyester insulation is wind resistant and stays warm even when wet
- Ruched quilting gives a fresh look and style with minimal bulk
- Internal full-length wind flap with zipper garage; hood and collar construction provide protection against wind and cold
- Covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Sleeve cuffs and jacket hem have internal elastic to seal out cold
- Hip length; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Shell: 2.8-oz 100% polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 150-g 100% high-loft polyester
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.