The Tour-X SL Combi is a lightweight, compact (44 cm) ice axe designed to offer enhanced safety on ski tours. It fits neatly into your pack and is compatible with the SALEWA Razor and Scratch avalanche shovels – allowing you to save weight as it doubles up as the first part of the shovel shaft. With a hot-forged steel pick and spike and 7075 aluminium shaft.
- Weight saving: Replaces one part of the the shovel‘s telescopic shaft
- Fits neatly into smaller backpacks
- Compatible with the Salewa avalanche shovels Razor und Scratch
- Compact emergency equipment for all ski tours
- Certifications: CE EN 13089, B, EN 13089 Type 1, UIAA 152
- Gender: Unisex
- Length: UNI ( 44 cm )
- Weight Size: UNI ( 260 g )
- Materials Description: Hot forged head and spike made from 7075 aluminium, shaft of 7075 aluminium.