Long, lightly padded everyday parka with fixed, adjustable hood. Made from durable G-1000 Original that resists wind and rain, with a recycled polyamide lining. The synthetic padding G-Loft Supreme gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions. Perfect as an everyday jacket during the colder months of the year, and the hardwearing outer fabric makes it suitable for forest walks as well. The model is long for warmth over the rear and thighs and the front zipper is two-way, with a protective flap on both the inside and outside to stop cold winds. There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers. The waist can be adjusted with buttons at the back. Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs. The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain.
Övik is the nickname of Fjällräven’s hometown Örnsköldsvik. This northern coastal town is part of the world heritage area Höga Kusten, The High Coast, and its scenic surroundings inspires to an active outdoor life. So naturally, Övik has also inspired us in the creation of the Övik family of functional and multifaceted products for general outdoor life.
- Versatile, lightly padded everyday parka with a fixed adjustable hood.
- Made from G-1000 Original and padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Recycled polyamide lining.
- Two-way front zipper with inside and outside protective flaps with press buttons at the collar, waist and hem.
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket and one inside pocket, all zippered.
- Weight: 900 g
- Weight: 880 g
- Outer material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Inner material: 100% polyamide
- Fill weight: 100 g
- Features: quick-drying|water-resistant|adaptable|durable|windproof|breathable
- Family: Övik
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation