Anorak No. 8 was created to withstand tough conditions in the forest and mountains throughout the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction means that you can fold the visor back from two angles, depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral visibility. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm. In warmer weather, the zipper can be unzipped and the opening unbuttoned and folded to the side to release excess heat. There are also long zippers in the sides of this anorak that can be opened for ventilation and make it easier to put on/take off. The large kangaroo pouch in the front can be accessed both from the top and the sides. A drawcord in the back regulates the waist and another drawcord in the front adjusts the hem. Buttoned sleeve cuffs. The anorak is made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with extra strong G-1000 HeavyDuty at the shoulders, sleeves and the extended back. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- Wind and water resistant with good ventilation.
- Advanced storm hood with visor that can be folded back in two stages.
- Long zippers in the sides for ventilation and easy putting on/taking off.
- Spacious kangaroo pocket with openings both at the top and from the sides.
- Weight: 1000 g
- Weight: 1100 g
- Material name: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton G-1000 HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Non textile parts of animal origin: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin (leather)
- Gender: Men’s