Akyra is the structured and protective, mountain running boot suitable for endurance routes such as Ultra Trails and Ultra Marathons. Particularly snug fitting, comfortable and protective, it is a trail running shoe designed for extended use on off-road terrain. It uses a tight fitting upper, structured in 3 layers that provides, from the inside out: comfort, thanks to the seamless construction; flexibility and structure thanks to the innovative MicroLite Skeleton™ application that follows the movement of the foot in a dynamic way while running; protection thanks to the Flex-Guard™ structural applications in microfibre that guarantee a lightweight boot but at the same time provide protection against possible abrasions running between rocks and roots. The exceptional stability is provided by the TrailCage System™ technology that is placed between the two layers of the uppers and provides structure and a snug fit integrating with the lacing system. The outsole developed by the La Sportiva R & D department uses the FriXion XT tread with Impact Brake System and the exclusive design with Trail Rocker technology that promotes natural 'outer heel, inner toe' support of the foot when running.
Shock absorption, protection and comfort, 3 sides of a perfect geometry: the origami, which inspired the overall shoe design. With Akyra racing is an art.Weight: 40 g
- Snug fitting, comfortable and breathable uppers thanks to the innovative 3 layer construction system
- Sole with exclusive Trail Rocker? system: promotes natural ?outer heel-inner toe? support of the foot while running.
- The general structure of the shoe is designed to guarantee snug fit of the foot and provide structure and protection at the same time.
- Lining: Non-skid Mesh
- Uppers: AirMesh Ultra-Comfort
- application of thermal-adhesive TPU MicroLite Skeleton?
- external, engineered breathable mesh with Flex-Guard? microfibre inserts
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Sole: FriXion XT mix
- Drop: 9mm
- Weight: 670 g per pair