The La Sportiva Akyra is a fitting, comfortable, flexible, and protective mountain running shoe designed for long-distances, ultra-marathon running, and demanding training sessions.
The La Sportiva Akyra is a versatile, all-round shoe designed for all types of terrain - including stone, scree, grass, moss, and mud - found on extended trail running. Its Flexion XT / Ortholite MR sole give it the perfect balance of grip, durability, and shock absorption that give it outstanding versatility, perfect for the long-distance runner who covers all different types of ground in a single run. The Akyra features an injected EVA midsole that offer a higher degree of shock dampening than standard EVA, and it will also retain its original shape for longer meaning you won’t lose any performance or protection after extended use. The Impact Brake System also massively improves braking power and downhill traction, making this shoe excel at downhill running. Perfect for the runner who needs a completely versatile and multifaceted shoe for performance in every situation.
- Snug fitting, comfortable and breathable uppers thanks to the innovative 3 layer construction system
- Sole with exclusive Trail Rocker? system: promotes natural ?outer heel-inner toe? support of the foot while running.
- The general structure of the shoe is designed to guarantee snug fit of the foot and provide structure and protection at the same time.
- Lining: Non-skid Mesh
- Uppers: AirMesh Ultra-Comfort
- application of thermal-adhesive TPU MicroLite Skeleton?
- external, engineered breathable mesh with Flex-Guard? microfibre inserts
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Sole: FriXion XT mix
- Drop: 9mm
- Weight: 670 g per pair